Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lorac Croc Palette


I've been somewhat on a makeup kick lately, watching beauty tutorials on youtube and what not. I've been in need of new eye shadow forever. I usually only wear eye shadow if it's a special occasion or I'm going out, but I realized that a good everyday shadow can go a long way. I knew I wanted to buy a shadow palette because it's more economical and you don't have to try to figure out what colors go together.

I ended up being woo'ed into buying Lorac's Croc Palette, and this has to be one of my best beauty purchases ever. The photo makes it look more bronze than it really is. In real life, it's has more pinkish undertones. It's a GREAT everyday eye shadow palette that can also be used at night. I still have yet to play around with more looks using this palette, but I think it's pretty versatile. It goes so well with my skin tone, but I think it would suit anyone really well too.

I bought it at Sephora for $36 which isn't too bad at all considering it comes with 4 shadows and a blush. It's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

No comments: