Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Informal Announcement

NYC - Arrive early morning on Thursday, April 30th.
I will be going to yakitori (our usual spot) that evening, for old times sake. Just like the good old days when we were youthful, poor college students. Come if you can!

I probably won't be doing a happy hour drinks type thing before or afterwards because Gabe and I have a date planned for PDT or Death&Co.

Saturday, May 2nd is fight night. Pacquiao vs. Hatton. I know you all plan on watching it, so I decided to throw a get together for my visit slash fight night. It'll be at Tonic East on 3rd ave and 28th st. It's a big sports bar that supposedly tends to get filled with ibankers, pink polos, and striped button-downs, but this bar is basically the only place that's officially showing the fight without a cover (as of now). We all know how much I don't like Murray Hill and that my heart will always be in Manhattan below approximately 20th st, but what can ya do.

Alright, more official invite will be sent through Facebook by this weekend. Peace out and hope to see you in a few weeks!

No comments: