Friday, April 17, 2009

1 more week...


As much as I'd love to say that the overfilled 3" binder encompasses all the material for my remaining 4 exams, it is sadly the material JUST for one exam, that being Mini 3 - all the material from the last 5 weeks of classes. I was even better about printing 4 slides per page (and of course, always double-sided) this time. Man. So, I just finished my 5 exam of the last week this morning. The neuro Shelf exam was really kind of ridiculous. I thought that was my strong subject too. It's a good thing it's double-curved and that everyone is pretty much guaranteed to pass...I hope.

Next week is going to be the most killer ever. I have a test every single day from Monday to Thursday, and then I finally get to go home on Friday. Yup, 4 exams left, and I'll be home in exactly one week. Kinda crazy. After the 3 hour anatomy Shelf on Tuesday, I was so completely drained afterwards that I barely got ANYTHING done. Today, I took a short nap after the equally draining (and more difficult) neuroscience Shelf and got right back into studying. It was quite possibly the most efficient and focused studying I've done in the last week. So let's just hope I can keep this up next week and not let myself get so completely drained.

Thank God this is the one and only time in my life I ever have to endure a string of 9 difficult exams in the span of 2 weeks.

In more cheerful news, Gabe and I will officially be going to Degustation before the Pacquiao fight. They don't have a website, but someone posted beautiful photos of the food on Yelp. It should be a unique and enjoyable experience. We intend on doing the $75 10-course meal. That probably sounds all fancy, but this place is counter seating, and the chefs cook right in front of you. It's not typically romantic, but for Gabe and I, it will be since food is sexy to us.

No comments: