Friday, December 26, 2008

Belated Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was a bit different this year. It was quieter, and we didn't have the usual big family gathering. It was just my immediate family, but still nice because we cooked a lot and watched movies. We'll be having the big family New Year's party at my house this year, which we've never done before. I'm really excited though because Gabe will be here too. It'll definitely be a holiday of reunions. I still have to figure out what we're going to cook and what fun drinks we can shake up.

If you'd like to see what I've been cooking up since I've been home, please be directed to my food blog here. The pork tenderloin with caramelized apples I made for Christmas Eve dinner turned out really well. I haven't really eaten out yet since I've been home, but hopefully I'll manage to go out a bit more in the next two weeks so I can review some Chicago restaurants.

No comments: