Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coming back from hiatus and other things


As many of you already know, one of my really good friends from college, Karla Garcia, is in the Top 20 of So You Think You Can Dance! Above is her first performance on the SYTYCD stage with her partner, Jonathan, doing the cha-cha. It was hot, so check it out if you missed it last night! This is very exciting for those of us who are friends with her. While I never got a chance to see her when she was in Hot Feet, Wicked, or the Rockette's Christmas Spectacular, I watched a few of her Tisch recitals and another show she part of in NY in the past, and all I can say is that not only has she grown tremendously as a dancer since she started college, but she's absolutely beautiful and amazing on stage.

I know I've really sucked at blogging. 2nd year got crazy pretty quickly. I had my first exam on Monday, and while it was a hard one that I felt unprepared for, I did better than I thought, so hopefully it only gets better from here.

Anyways, tonight is the results show for SYTYCD, so tune in if you can!

No comments: