Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twitterfied


I'm on Twitter, and I'm not particularly proud of it. Since I'm living abroad, I suppose it's a legitimate excuse to have Twitter. Ugh, but I even downloaded TwitterDeck (pictured above), so I don't have to use the website and can just have a cooler-looking program on my Mac. I'm sure that when I go home and have the Internet re-activated on my Blackberry again for a mere two weeks, I'll download TwitterBerry so I can update on the go.

I'm not gonna lie. I love Internet communication. I barely ever used Friendster or MySpace back in the day, but I won't deny my unending love for Facebook. I'm proud to say that I've been on it since spring of 2004, before the rest of the world caught on. It really is a useful tool.

Clearly, I love blogs too. Reading and writing them. I'm not sure how much I'll love or hate Twitter. I guess it is kinda cool that celebrities and news journalists are on it though. John Mayer Twitters too much though. I'm thinking about un-following him.

No comments: