Thursday, February 5, 2009

Recent outfits and my overfilled 3" binder


Gold leaf tshirt - don't even know the label because my mom cut the tag off, but it was bought from Untitled in Evanston, IL
Jeans - Uniqlo
Kicks - Air Jordan Retro 1 GS Dream Team pack - they're mids in a white/copper/metallic colorway.

My Jordan's are NOT Dunks, by the way. Dunks, I believe, were modeled/inspired after Jordan 1's. I hate it when people compliment me on my "Dunks" because I'm anti-Dunks. And they're JORDANS. They're different.


My 3" binder for my first Mini (midterm) is overfilled. That's not even everything. I can't believe I've had to learn that much stuff in the last 4 weeks and that I have to study all that for one 125 question exam. Oh well, that's medical school. Oh btw, all of my powerpoint slides are double-sided. Most are 2 slides per page, but some are 4 slides per page.

In other news, Anthony Bourdain FINALLY featured Chicago on his Travel Channel show, No Reservations, on Monday. FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY. It's nice to see a true New Yorker paying his respect to Chicago. Bourdain didn't have a superiority complex over Chicago either. I'll write up a critique of his episode at some point. I recommend you all watch it. The next time they're replaying it in the evening is on February 16 8pm ET, 2 hours before the PHILIPPINES episode.

God, I LOVE Anthony Bourdain.

No comments: