Thursday, November 20, 2008

28 days away

I'm officially 28 days away from landing in O'Hare Airport, and all I can think about is what I'm going to eat when I get home. So here's a list of some of the places in Chicago I would like to eat/drink at during my 3 week break:

The Violet Hour
Hopleaf
Aigre Doux
The North Pond
Naha
Tank Noodle
Sweets and Savories
Fox and Obel
Pastoral
Lawry's
Sun Wah
TAC Quick
Kahn BBQ
La Pasadita
Hot Doug's
Map Room
Kuma's Corner
La Casa de Isaac
Sun Wah
Francesca's
Hop Haus
Mercat a la Plancha
Hot Chocolate
Restaurant Michael
Avec
Blackbird

I've already been to some of those places but surely wouldn't mind a revisit.

Since I'm arriving around lunch time, I've decided that I think I want to go to Hot Doug's for my first meal back in the States. How about some antelope sausage with creme fraiche and fontina cheese? YES PLEASE. I need weird (but GOOD) food again. Thanks.

No comments: